Answered Should they make tracing feel more rewarding?

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
My friend said it best for me. They present tracing spells like it's skill based, with the grading of your spell, but it's RNG so it's just frustrating. They need to make it more skill based for it to feel rewarding. I feel like they should implement some kind helping hand, for example, if you get 3-5 masterful casts in a row it should be an automatic catch. Can anyone else think of something that might improve the system or should it stay more casual friendly if you can call it that. This has been on my mind for weeks at this point. I need to at least see if I'm the only one thinking it. Haha

Reactions: oizar and Osidiano

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
My friend said it best for me. They present tracing spells like it's skill based, with the grading of your spell, but it's RNG so it's just frustrating. They need to make it more skill based for it to feel rewarding. I feel like they should implement some kind helping hand, for example, if you get 3-5 masterful casts in a row it should be an automatic catch. Can anyone else think of something that might improve the system or should it stay more casual friendly if you can call it that. This has been on my mind for weeks at this point. I need to at least see if I'm the only one thinking it. Haha
+1 should be like that...

Reactions: UnluckyHydra