Answered Spectulation question: how will we be able to capture fantastic beasts?

Feb 17, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Hiya! There’s an image on the trailer that might be a clue.
I think the line we can see on the picture might be the wand movement we need to perform to catch that cutie.
The lines are different from the ones we saw on the Nimbus images, so the spells will be different.
Still, we might have to do the same movement for all beasts or a different one for each type. My guess is the wand movements will be easier or more difficult to follow depending on the type of creature.

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
View attachment 11
I think the line we can see on the picture might be the wand movement we need to perform to catch that cutie.
The lines are different from the ones we saw on the Nimbus images, so the spells will be different.
Still, we might have to do the same movement for all beasts or a different one for each type. My guess is the wand movements will be easier or more difficult to follow depending on the type of creature.
Nice one!
It was partially stated by @Samantuchy here:

Good to know more people think the same way.
+1 about wand movements difficulty! :)

livoruc

Auror
Feb 18, 2019
View attachment 11
Will we use our smartphones or would a "bluetooth wand" be recommended?