Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
So there's been a lot of speculation today about what might be an accidental leak on WB part of the Wizards Unite release date. There are already some insightful videos on the subject, let's see if we can get them posted here! Or just tell us if you think it's a real (unconfirmed) leak or something taken out of context. We wants to know!

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Hoping that this is the start of some concrete information on the game! Maybe a Spring-beta and July release? Very similar to Pokemon Go?
Me, too. Since the approximate date is already out, they might as well throw us a Hippogriff bone and release some actual game footage! Come on, Niantic, its time!
giphy.gif

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Yeah, me too! That kneazel is out of the bag, might as well give us something more now. A little more in gameplay maybe? If theyre doing a spring beta like @TheWizardsGuide suggested theyre running short on time to give us specifics. Get a move on, Niantic! (I really wish Accio Wizards Unite worked as an actual spell, we could just summon the game over, theyd have to rip it off our cold, petrificus totalus-ed hands

Reactions: TheWizardsGuide
Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
All the wait is really exhausting, but at least now we might have an end in sight, summer is "almost" here!