Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Hi! Just watched this video from Spicy, the wizards unite youtuber from New Zealand!

How can he connect what he does on the phone with the recorded video? looks great!

Feb 17, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
From what I've understood, the skills stay, you can switch back and forth and keep all the progress you've made in each profession.
I wonder how switching professions will work for Fortresses, though. Do you think well go in with all our attributes or well have to pick which profession we want to use when we fight?

Uniting Wizards

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Houses
Ravenclaw
I wonder how switching professions will work for Fortresses, though. Do you think well go in with all our attributes or well have to pick which profession we want to use when we fight?
From what I've understood, you can't change your profession once you've gone into a Fortress. During the fighting, you have to stick with whichever profession you had when you walked in. I'm basing this on videos from the beta in New Zealand, since I'm not there I haven't been able to try it out for myself, of course, so don't quote me on this :)

Reactions: WotcherTonks
Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
@Uniting Wizards That makes sense. I was kind of wondering the same thing as @CharliesBoy. I guess we'll have to at least have a main profession where we try get further down the skill tree so we're at our strongest in the Fortress and then slowly build the other two (if you're going for full power). If the Professions influence what kind of Foundables we'll run into more often or the kind of items we'll get then it might be great to spread the knowledge a bit and come out to play every so often using a different profession...
I love speculating :D

Feb 14, 2019
yeah, you are speculating but I see there is logic as well :LOL:. I also believe that one will be required to have a main profession and any expertise or powers gained will be lost once the profession is changed; and all those powers related to new professions will be required to build again.

Uniting Wizards

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Houses
Ravenclaw
yeah, you are speculating but I see there is logic as well :LOL:. I also believe that one will be required to have a main profession and any expertise or powers gained will be lost once the profession is changed; and all those powers related to new professions will be required to build again.
That, at least, I'm pretty sure I've seen confirmation on that when you change your profession, what you've done for the first profession is kept, you just can't use it while in a different role. But if you switch back, it's all there :)

Reactions: rogerzen and oizar

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
That, at least, I'm pretty sure I've seen confirmation on that when you change your profession, what you've done for the first profession is kept, you just can't use it while in a different role. But if you switch back, it's all there :)
Thanks for the info! That`s good.

Reactions: Uniting Wizards