Answered Teams in WU like in WOW getting together members with different skills??

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Yesss! Britt and I love this idea and have discussed this between the two of us constantly since the game was announced, haha. Maybe they some how incorporate it with the wands we see in the logo? Hermione (Healer), Ron (DPS), Harry (tank...y? lol)...could be the three teams? Either way, I think the idea of having some sort of RPG element based off of class or even profession would add a TON of depth in game play. - Mike

Reactions: Breixo

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Reactions: TheWizardsGuide
Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
Ohhh I love this idea, everyone focusing on a specific trait/profession and making a balanced tead, like a D&D quest. I hope we get this!

Reactions: TheWizardsGuide

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Nice speculations! We'll probably interact with Hermione, Ron and Harry in some way. Having their wands in the logo is a good tip ;)
Not sure how many people here have played the Destiny series of video games, but I could see them acting similar to Cayde-6, Zavala annnnd the other one...LOL (haven't played that series in a while). But the golden trio could work like Mentors for the class you pick in the game, and that would be your #team?

Reactions: vulaho and Breixo

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Not sure how many people here have played the Destiny series of video games, but I could see them acting similar to Cayde-6, Zavala annnnd the other one...LOL (haven't played that series in a while). But the golden trio could work like Mentors for the class you pick in the game, and that would be your #team?
I don't know the game, but the idea of specific mentors depending on what type of profession you're leaning towards would be amazing. Like Luna for magizoology, Neville for herbology, Bill for Curse Breaking, Harry for Law enforcement/aurors (Lockhart for Obliviators?)

Reactions: vulaho and Breixo
Feb 27, 2019
I don't know the game, but the idea of specific mentors depending on what type of profession you're leaning towards would be amazing. Like Luna for magizoology, Neville for herbology, Bill for Curse Breaking, Harry for Law enforcement/aurors (Lockhart for Obliviators?)
Interesting... :)
Like it!

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Thatd be awesome, finding people around you with special skills to make the most badass team in WU! Death Eaters? They got nothing on us!