discord.gg
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
What are your favorite ships?

Be is Lumione, Snamione, Drarry, Remadora, Hinny or whatever floats your boat...

See what I did there? Who did (or do) you end up shipping from the books?

I have a disgustingly, embarrassingly long list. Heh.

Snilly
Jilly
Wolfstar
Snupin
Lumione (this is Lucius and Hermione, not Lupin. Though I think the ship name is the same... And I do ship both otherwise.)
Drarry
Snamione

Last edited:
Reactions: Samantuchy

lilmisblack

Auror
Mar 11, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
Nice question!! I didn't actually have any ships while reading the books. Then I discovered FF and...well, the rest is history. I took ships as a challenge and always went for the most difficult ones to write (or justify) but my first story (which turned into an epic 250k words) was SSHG so they have a special place in my heart.
But I think I've read great examples of all your ships through the years ;D

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
@puritysan Just google @lilmisblack and you'll see XD She's got street cred
I like some SSHG stories, but kind of have a soft spot for JPSB tbh :love:
We might even open an all ships welcome ff forum here if we get enough people who are into the fandom!

@pacifyc We're talking about character pairings from the book. Think of Drarry as the equivalent of the old Brangelina in terms of name mashing XD Don't look up Harry Potter FF if you're not sure, though. You don't want to fall down the rabbit hole if you're not ready!

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Yeah, I fell down that rabbit hole over a decade ago and still have made no attempt to get out ?

rose romola lupin

Professor
Apr 25, 2019
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, USA
discord.gg
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
That's amazing! That's a long run! Feel free to share some links here, I'd love to have a look, always looking for stuff to read!

Boy.... I like, don't have anything posted publicly. It's all in finished drabbles that are mostly spin offs of rp threads.

But I'll post a snippet of something I just wrote here.

She hadn't quite recovered from the death of Cedric Diggory when she was called, suddenly, to his office. Instructed to bring something that could be made into vials. She had guesses on what he was about to do.

It was time.

She entered his office slowly, warding the door behind her, though she was sure he would ward it on top of it. She approached him slowly: he was holding his left arm and his shoulders were stiff.

"He calls."
"I know."

He turns towards her, fear in his eyes. Her hand goes to his arm, just above the elbow, as she always has, when she's trying to sooth him of the pain the mark brings him.

"I'm safe, here." she says. "I'll stay here. Right here. Until you get back."
"It could be days."
"So be it. I'll send a note to Poppy."

He exhaled, a shuddering breath, stepping closer to cup her cheek. "I love you."
She smiles, "and I, you. Always."
"Always," he repeats, and leans down to capture her lips.

His left hand holds his wand, and as his eyes close and he sinks himself int the kiss, he begins to extract.

The kiss goes on for a minute or so, and her lungs had begun to burn when he finally pulls away, eyes glassy. Her cheeks are pink. He blinks a few times looking at her. For a moment there's a fire of desire and then it was gone, a cold mask in it's place. Her hand drops from his arm.

"Miss Lupin."

She swallows. "Professor."

Reactions: Samantuchy