SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, USA
discord.gg
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Update: my friend has now corrupted me to shipping my OC with Tom Riddle and the images from the Tolkien biopic isn't helping with the corruption because the actors for the main characters are visually similar to what I see the characters looking like.

Just, OMG.

edit: AMG, HERE I GO.

(yes you get the gif too because the VISUAL IS NEEDED)
"May I?"

She was torn between "No, you may not!" and "Yes, please," as they sat across from each other, the usual couch in the Slytherin common room. Her breath shook as she reached out her hand, nervous, all nerves. There was a movement just in her peripheral and she found it was the Adam's apple of his throat that had moved. He had swallowed. Okay. Yes, yes he may.

"Okay," her response was soft and he seemed to sense her nerves, moving slowly. She wanted to laugh. Never make quick movements around a frightened animal.

Their hands touched and it was like a jolt of electricity surged through her veins and she gasped, but instead of pulling away, she gripped his hand. Her head looking up at him, eyes catching. His were wide and she releases her hold on his hand, but kept it there, allowing him to sweep his finger tips across her wrist.

Gods it was thrilling. This hand, she knew was his wand hand, this would kill people someday.
Or would it?

Their eyes hadn't moved from each other and her mind was blank, she wasn't sure if it was on purpose, or it just happened, but slowly, his hand gripped hers again, pulling it to his lips. He brushed kisses to her knuckles and then turned her hand, palm up, pressing a kiss to her palm, and then the inside of her wrist.

Gods.

Her breath came out in a shudder, the air was thick with anticipation and he seemed to be waiting for something in her eyes.

Apparently it showed, and he pulled her closer, by that hand, his other going to her chin, to lift it up slightly, and then slant his lips over hers.

His kiss was warm. He was still human. A boy. A sixteen year old boy.

He parted after a few moments and their eyes met again, both panting.

And for the first time, Tom Riddle's eyes held warmth.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Samantuchy

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Oh, yes, I like your friend already, she's a good influence, you should invite her over!
I have an absolute soft spot for dark characters, so this was kind of right up my alley.
In all honesty my first reaction when I read this was, in Battlestar Galactica terms, Frack. You managed to transmit a lot in just hand holding, I loved it. I haven't read a lot of your work, I only have these snippets to go by, but you should really lean into this in your writing, you convey a lot of emotion and manage to slow time with your words. If you make this moments unique, their rhythm different from the rest of the story, you could really capture a reader and enthral them. And I really think you should start posting your writing, it feels great!
Awesome work, girl!
PS: I loved the gif as a visual cue. It fit perfectly

rose romola lupin

Professor
Apr 25, 2019
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, USA
discord.gg
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Baw!! It's a no wonder my friend is addicted to my writing. XD

Call me the Professor Snape of writing, ensnaring the senses one word at a time.

I'M TRYING TO GET HER TO JOIN. No worries, I see her on Wednesday. I shall yank her over. Or perhaps at least onto the discord. Lol.

I have more to this story. The Tom one, I can pm if you like. I don't know about posting... Yet. Lol

But I am in an absolute puddle of goo right now. Honestly, other than my friend, I don't get much third party in put. There's not a whole lotta people I'd share my writing with because I tend to focus on the dark characters. Snape, Lucius, Regulus, Draco, Tom... Rumple from Once Upon a Time (this is where my corruption started, and not in the Disney way where he he got kissed and turned into a good and holy prince, but where he learned yet was still he thorny self instead of casting out that part of his character completely, if you know what I mean).

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
hope she joins, then, even if only for a chat :D
You can absolutely PM me the writing if you want, I'd love to give it a read :D And posting online seems intimidating, but we're in a great community us potterheads. People are really supportive :D

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
Looks like a good topic, any link to start reading?

Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
I kinda have a thing for Remus/Sirius, that's the ship I'll die in :ROFLMAO:
For SSHG you can always check out Ashwinder. They also have some sister sites for different ships.
And if for some reason you haven't come across this one yet, try the whole Mission series by Fervesco. It's amazing and super funny and hot and it features SS, RL, SB, HG all mixed and matched at some point, and one with Tonks thrown in the mix (and Lucius shows up very briefly, too) That's probably my top rec, hands down.

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Ohh, thats a great rec! I love the series, drunk!hermione is something else! XD Ashwinder and the other sites in the family are a great way to find specific ships. Granger Enchanted was a great place too, pity it closed a couple years back