Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Hi! Love wizards unite game but feel totally frustrated when confoundables disappear :( :(
Is there any special trick to avoid this?

I only know 3 options, not sure if there are more...

a) cast the spell as fast and right as possible: masterful!
b) drink exstimulo potion to get extra points (so the top bar is green)
c) drink dawdle draught potions, they help keeping the trace without disappearing

Any other?
If I'm walking, chances to get the confoundable are lower?
So if I stop for casting the spell it becomes more powerful?
Please, let me know!!

Reactions: Kevin and LadyVa

Adtonitus

Auror
Jun 28, 2019
Warren, MI 48089
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts, Ilvermorny
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
There aren’t ways to prevent creatures from leaving except with dawdle draught. Even a masterful cast with an all green bar isn’t a guaranteed catch. It’s best to cast when you’re standing still vs walking because you will have a better control with your spell casting speed and accuracy than you would if you kept walking. Every millimeter and millisecond counts when casting a speed, could be a difference between a great and a masterful cast.

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
It’s best to cast when you’re standing still vs walking because you will have a better control with your spell casting speed and accuracy than you would if you kept walking. Every millimeter and millisecond counts when casting a speed, could be a difference between a great and a masterful cast.
That's interesting, speed and accuracy.
I was thinking more on casting a spell, and while the animation is on, keep walking...
Thanks for your reply!

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Placing your phone in a toaster to pre-warm the device before playing wizards unite has worked best for me.
Don't say it out loud!
Some pretend to charge their iphone using a microwave...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
There aren’t ways to prevent creatures from leaving except with dawdle draught. Even a masterful cast with an all green bar isn’t a guaranteed catch. It’s best to cast when you’re standing still vs walking because you will have a better control with your spell casting speed and accuracy than you would if you kept walking. Every millimeter and millisecond counts when casting a speed, could be a difference between a great and a masterful cast.
Will shacking the smartphone help??

Reactions: Kevin

LadyVa

Auror
Mar 6, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
thanks! expected a special trick to avoid this, but at least I know it happens to more than me
don't like dawdle draught potion :(