We need a 'you've played enough' warning!

Mar 4, 2019
Guys. this game needs a pop up message or something to remind us to stop playing! It's so addictive! I've been playing it for hours and hours.

Mar 4, 2019
this is only beta version, and it's got me hooked! what will happen when full version will release.

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
But I don't want to feel judged. Like the switch makes me feel.
"You've been playing for awhile, you should take a break!"

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE
I quite like Netflix are you still alive approach, feels more like they care instead of them judging me for watching supernatural for 11 hours straight...
But maybe we can have something too keep track of time spent when we want, like Apples screen time option, and there are ways to limit the use of an app on the phone for those of us with little self control, like they do with social networks where you can set it up for only opening those app a certain amount of time a day.
In my case Ill be more interested in data usage than time spent :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: oizar and rogerzen
Feb 14, 2019
Very nice and well brief answer, @Samantuchy. But I would say that it is better that they have not added such alert to stop us; because the fun must go on and on! :LOL:

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
But I don't want to feel judged. Like the switch makes me feel.
"You've been playing for awhile, you should take a break!"

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE
I quite like Netflix are you still alive approach, feels more like they care instead of them judging me for watching supernatural for 11 hours straight...
But maybe we can have something too keep track of time spent when we want, like Apples screen time option, and there are ways to limit the use of an app on the phone for those of us with little self control, like they do with social networks where you can set it up for only opening those app a certain amount of time a day.
In my case Ill be more interested in data usage than time spent :ROFLMAO:
Totally agree! Good point!