What changes do you think the game still needs?

What do you think still needs improving in Wizards Unite?

• We still need more energy!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Fortresses shouldn't take that much energy, or should give some back when we make it through

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Rural areas need more POIs. Fast.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • There aren't enough inns and greenhouses

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • There aren't enough Fortresses

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • The vaults are too small

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • More things to do with in-game friends

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Many of us have been playing the game for a few days now, and once we get used to the wonders of the wizarding world on our phone we may begin to notice a few things that could be a little better. Here are some ideas, if you think there's something else that could be improved or that you hope Niantic will do, let us know in the comments! It seems the developers are listening closely and making adjustments, just look at what they did with the energy issues US and UK players complained about when they first got the game. It's our chance to put on our thinking caps and imagine a better Wizards Unite game!

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I definitely want a least a few features to do with in game friends. I've been hearing rumors of Adversaries coming the game at some point. Which would be this game's version of raids. Something else would be cool too. Not sure if gifting would work as well in this game or not. Vault space is going to be an issue for most players.

Wanderer

Auror
Jun 27, 2019
Boston!!!!
Profession
Auror
Houses
Ravenclaw
I'd like to be able to set a cap for how much of a given material I may collect.

While walking around I can then collect as I go and not need to deal with the constant need to clear inventory or deal with revolving pop ups when farming greenhouses.

A simple reminder once a day of, remember to toggle on/off or adjust your cap! Would suffice.

Reactions: Osidiano

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
It would really help to have some kind of timer mechanic or walk so far per 1 energy to get some kind of helpful flow instead of only inns and greenhouses. The boost helped but it's still really easy to run out.

I hope they can add an option in the settings to have quicker animations. They are great the first one hundred times but after that it just feels like they slow you down.

Wanderer

Auror
Jun 27, 2019
Boston!!!!
Profession
Auror
Houses
Ravenclaw
Another thing I think all of these types of games are missing from a player engagement are mini-games or limited content you can do while casually sitting around.

We aren't wandering warriors every moment. And sometimes I want to just pop into a bar on my wanderings. But not much to do or happens when these apps are not wandering (ie static). The exception being when you are sitting under a fortress or other sweet spot.

Generally I find this reduces my overall engagement.

Give me a simple spell casting challenge such as how quickly/accurately can we wander through a series of castings. Maybe a puzzle mode. Etc.

Yes I worked 'wander' in there a few times for obvious reasons.

Minotaur

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Essex
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Auto regen spell energy

All foundables AR photo capable

More interaction with foundables instead of just stickers

Friend gifts

Change category badges to actual foundable as opening them all to see which one it is gets tedious

Adventure sync

More portkey locations

Feb 14, 2019
There are very nice features but everything can be improved. I think at some places the graphics can be even more better to depict the reality. :geek: