Answered When is wizards unite going to be released in France?

phileas

May 14, 2019
When is wizards unite going to be released in France?
Hi! Anyone knows if the game will be available soon in Europe??

Reactions: Wizdreamer

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I think UK might be getting the beta tomorrow may 15th, after that an american release seems more likely than a european one, I think. We might have to wait closer to the wide release (if there is one) to play here in Europe

Wizdreamer

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Melbourne
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
Hope it becomes available worldwide soon, it's more fun if more people around the globe is playing :)

livoruc

Auror
Feb 18, 2019
I think UK might be getting the beta tomorrow may 15th, after that an american release seems more likely than a european one, I think. We might have to wait closer to the wide release (if there is one) to play here in Europe
Just some trailers... :(

Mar 11, 2019
I think it will be the UK that will be getting WU Beta release and then it might come to Europe including France.

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
I think it will be the UK that will be getting WU Beta release and then it might come to Europe including France.
You're probably right, so no issues with tanslations, Harry Potter homeland, and so on...

Reactions: harryopta