Jun 28, 2019
Warren, MI 48089
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts, Ilvermorny
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I haven’t seen any Youtubers and anyone has posted this yet. There is a way to know when you have defeated a confoundable and collect the Foundable into your inventory list.

After you cast a spell, the confoundable’s spell will always appear as red with a black tail. Your spells changes color depending on your core and the spell that you have casted.

When your spell’s color have completely depleted the confoundable spell, to the point you only see your spell’s color, that’s when you know you have defeated the confoundable and able to pick up your Foundable.

I know this isn’t a very useful tip to get you an edge on collecting Foundables, but I figure it’s interesting to know if you have freed the Foundable or if the confoundable resisted your spell.

Reactions: LadyVe and Breixo

UnluckyHydra

Auror
Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I saw someone else talk about it yesterday but unfortunately I'm trying to consume so much information about this game I don't remember if it was through reddit, a YouTube video, or and article covering it. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone else though. I like knowing a little ahead of time if I'm gonna have to try to trace again. If I can manage to find the source I heard it from I guess I could edit it back in here.

Reactions: Adtonitus

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
When your spell’s color have completely depleted the confoundable spell, to the point you only see your spell’s color, that’s when you know you have defeated the confoundable and able to pick up your Foundable.
Thanks a lot for sharing @Adtonitus :)

Mar 11, 2019
This is very interesting information. Thanks for sharing it and hopefully I will be able to collect a lot of these foundables. :giggle: