acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Still couldn't find this ingredient to make the new Tonic for Trace Detection... guess they could be found at Portkeys and I should walk more... 😅
erumpent horn ingredient potion wizards unite.jpg

Key Master Notes
Tonic for Trace Detection potion wizards unite.jpg

Reactions: Kevin

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
I can't find it too :(

Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
For some reason, I managed to find two Erumpent Horns on the map (1 each collection). I don't know if this has something to do with the community event a while ago.

On the other hand, I haven't gotten any erumpen horns from portkeys. I already opened 14 and nada. :(

Reactions: MattO

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
For some reason, I managed to find two Erumpent Horns on the map (1 each collection). I don't know if this has something to do with the community event a while ago.

On the other hand, I haven't gotten any erumpen horns from portkeys. I already opened 14 and nada. :(
Mee two!! Guess that's related to the event

Bea828

Professor
Oct 11, 2019
I've found them in the wild only 3 times. One was the community event, the last 2 were when using the tonic trace. Maybe it works for ingredients too? Or maybe they are in the wild now because of the event.

Till today, I never found them in portkeys, but I just unlocked like 5 brilliant portkeys and got quite a few. With the multiplier on ingredients, I should be able to stock up fairly nicely once my other portions are done.

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
They are rare, but I also found them 3 times wild like @Bea828 :)