Which part of Wizards Unite has you most excited?

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Ever since we saw all that gameplay information, images, footage, reviews...it's been a crazy whirlwind of Harry Potter goodness.
But there are many aspects of the game we finally got to see.
  • There's the Foundables, be them beasts, artefacts or displaced memories.
  • There's the professions, with that amazing Auror skill tree we got a glimpse of.
  • There's the Portkeys, and the endless possibilities of places it could transport us into.
  • Also we'll get to see things that happened in the books or films right in front of us through those displaced memories.
  • And let's not forget fortresses, and the chance to team up with other SoS Task Force members and battle our way to the top.
So now that we've had a little time to process everything, we'd love to know: Which aspect of the upcoming game has you most excited?

Reactions: siniora

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Personally, what I'm looking forward to the most is, in fact, choosing my profession. I can't wait to get a look at that Professor skill tree and start making my way down every branch, learning more and more as I go :D

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
It's Fortresses for me. Since we won't be getting PvP duelling anytime soon, this seems like the best option available for a little battling. We'll just have to be careful who we bring along as part of our team...

Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
You know, I think it's actually the storyline that I'm most looking forward to. A chance to take part in Harry Potter adventures, find out what's causing the Calamity, what happened to the London 5...and hopefully more mysteries to come :D

Feb 28, 2019
Ah, I am also wondering about storylines. what will happen if someone gets to it after few months or a year, probably they will be struggling more to catch up :D

Uniting Wizards

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Houses
Ravenclaw
The Wizarding Challenges for me! The one thing I have been adamant about since the beginning is that I wanted this game to be cooperative. The Wizarding Challenges sound like exactly what I wanted, working together in a meaningful way to earn rewards and help each other progress in the game :)