Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Some characters just make our blood boil every time they appear in the page (or on the screen). When it comes to Harry Potter, there are many kinds of evil characters, and they may deserve an Unforgivable for many different reasons. So which of these do you think is the worst of all? And why? We'd love to know what you think!

In my case, the character I hate the most from the books is Dolores Umbridge. The reason: she's the more human and easily identifiable type of evil. She is a bully who enjoys having power over others and uses that power to cause them pain and misery. While most of the other characters are terrible people (I can't stand what Pettigrew did to his friends!) Umbridge is that type of character we've all come across at some point in our lives. And that makes her brand of evil all the more relatable.

Reactions: Breixo
Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
I vote Pettigrew. What he did to his friends...betraying them like that, knowing they would be killed, letting Sirius rot in Azkaban for 12 years...all so that maybe he could get some power from Voldemort? He is the worst kind of person. At least the others you could see coming. You know what they were, and what they were capable of. Pettigrew is a different kind of evil.
giphy.gif

Feb 14, 2019
My vote for the most evil character in Harry Potter goes to Peter Pettigrew. The reason is, what he did with his friends. Infect he knew the fact that they would die.

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Some characters just make our blood boil every time they appear in the page (or on the screen). When it comes to Harry Potter, there are many kinds of evil characters, and they may deserve an Unforgivable for many different reasons. So which of these do you think is the worst of all? And why? We'd love to know what you think!

In my case, the character I hate the most from the books is Dolores Umbridge. The reason: she's the more human and easily identifiable type of evil. She is a bully who enjoys having power over others and uses that power to cause them pain and misery. While most of the other characters are terrible people (I can't stand what Pettigrew did to his friends!) Umbridge is that type of character we've all come across at some point in our lives. And that makes her brand of evil all the more relatable.
Umbridge has to win this vote...haha!

View attachment 213
Same thoughts here! Voted before watching this thread replies ?
Bellatrix, Voldemort... they just want to be bad, they do not hide their intentions.
Pettigrew... is weak and hides behind the ones he thinks are powerful...
But Dolores Umbridge... pretends to be good but enjoys hurting others :mad:

Reactions: Vernie
Feb 28, 2019
Dolores Umbridge got my vote. I think she should be awarded as well, for the most evil character.
I hate her from the depth of my heart :devilish:

Feb 17, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
For me it was a close one between Umbridge and Wormtail. I ultimately chose Pettigrew because his betrayal was worse, I think. And the reasons he did it...Umbridge is a bully, but Pettigrew is a traitor who was all too happy to destroy his friends' lives for a little bit of a chance to get closer to someone powerful. Hate him!

Feb 14, 2019
Oh, I thought Peter Pettigrew will be the most voted evil here, but Dolores Umbridge is at the top of the list.
Don't you guys consider Peter Pettigrew the worst evil? :devilish:
Just think about what he did with his friends!