Will Wizards Unite work on a Kindle Fire HD??

Timby

Jul 3, 2019
Greetings All,
I've tried installing it on my Kindle fire HD 7 and when starting the game, the load bar on the bottom gets 3/4 of the way across and then it just sits there, Playing Music. Does anyone know if it Will or Won't run on the Kindle? I've emailed support on the day they let us DL the game and still haven't gotten an answer back yet... :(
Thanks,

LadyVe

Auror
Jun 25, 2019
Scotland
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Do you know what OS you have running on it? Is it android? Which version is it?

Reactions: oizar

LadyVe

Auror
Jun 25, 2019
Scotland
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Do you use the google play store? According to the list of compatible devices it says it needs to be android 5.0 and newer so it would indicate it should run. Unless it only means phones running 5.0 or newer?

Im sorry I couldnt be more help. The only thing I would say is I would think if it was not compatible it wouldnt have let you download in the first place.

Reactions: oizar

Timby

Jul 3, 2019
I CAN use the Google Play store, but I remember I had to do some Configuring first..like maybe developer tools or something. Can't quite remember now.. I've had it a few years. One thing the kindle Doesn't have, is the GPS, so maybe that's what's stopping it. I downloaded the game from a site using my desktop system. Then I copied the .afk file into my downloads folder. From there, I could run and install the Game. It's just when I try to play, I get stuck at the 3/4 activity bar at the bottom and it just plays music endlessly. I've tried clearing Cache, Clearing the Game memory and having to reinstall and a few other things, with no go... So maybe it needs the Connectivity of the GPS... I Remember though, that some games and programs want to know my location, so it must be using WIFI to get that...

oizar

Auror
Feb 14, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
FriendsCode
I CAN use the Google Play store, but I remember I had to do some Configuring first..like maybe developer tools or something. Can't quite remember now.. I've had it a few years. One thing the kindle Doesn't have, is the GPS, so maybe that's what's stopping it. I downloaded the game from a site using my desktop system. Then I copied the .afk file into my downloads folder. From there, I could run and install the Game. It's just when I try to play, I get stuck at the 3/4 activity bar at the bottom and it just plays music endlessly. I've tried clearing Cache, Clearing the Game memory and having to reinstall and a few other things, with no go... So maybe it needs the Connectivity of the GPS... I Remember though, that some games and programs want to know my location, so it must be using WIFI to get that...
sounds like it doesn't have enough specs, does the kindle fire have gyroscope?

MattO

Auror
Feb 26, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Nope, withouth gyroscope, compass, gps... probably won't work: