WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Recorded this SUPER late, so please excuse the lack of energy. I assure you, internally I was FREAKING OUT and wanted to get the news out there. ?

Did y'all get the name you were wanting? So stoked they allowed for this, as I would have been devastated if one of our names was taken at game launch.

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
@TheWizardsGuide , hats off for your efforts for posting update despite of low energy :LOL: thank you though, for sharing great details. I think the release date is really coming closer.
Haha appreciate it Rogerzen! I knew that was the only time I'd could get a video recorded and posted for the next few days...so hope it wasn't too bad! ??

I cannot WAIT for this game to release...hoping we get more details on at least a release window soon. The family is actually going to Universal Studios at the beginning of June...it would be SO awesome if the game dropped that week! Haha. fingers crossed

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Great video and great take on the news. I agree there's no way they're releasing this month, not while name reservation is open. Let's hope WizU comes out before the baby so you can try it out before going into the zombie-parents stage. Make sure all the baby carriers have a spot to attach the phone to make the most of the baby walks while you're at it XD Little Olivette (I'm remembering the name correctly, aren't I? In my head I saved Olivander/Olivette and now I'm beginning to doubt my skillz).
I do hope you get to play it while you're at Universal, there's bound to be a ton of goodies in such a magical area! Even if it's just a beta, it will definitely add to the adventure!

• Love
Reactions: TheWizardsGuide

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
It is never too late as long as you can get a certain task done. :geek: Well, due to your posted update, I was able to get what I desired :D Thanks,
Alright!!! Glad the video helped you out and your got your name reserved! ?

Great video and great take on the news. I agree there's no way they're releasing this month, not while name reservation is open. Let's hope WizU comes out before the baby so you can try it out before going into the zombie-parents stage. Make sure all the baby carriers have a spot to attach the phone to make the most of the baby walks while you're at it XD Little Olivette (I'm remembering the name correctly, aren't I? In my head I saved Olivander/Olivette and now I'm beginning to doubt my skillz).
I do hope you get to play it while you're at Universal, there's bound to be a ton of goodies in such a magical area! Even if it's just a beta, it will definitely add to the adventure!
You are exactly right with Olivette! Great memory, haha! Fingers crossed for some sort of gameplay available while we are in Universal...who knows? Zombie-parent stage will be in full effect in Mid-July...so lets hope it drops sometime before that!

Great catch about the news. Thank you @TheWizardsGuide!
You are really proving your name and helping everyone out there with your guidelines and news.:love:
Thank you so much for the kind words! Really hoping to become a trusted and fun source for the game. ?

• Love
Reactions: harryopta