Wizards, Unite and let your Imagination run wild!

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Let’s forget what (little) we know and focus, for once, on what we want.
What do you expect or hope to see in the game? What sort of storyline are you hoping for?
Do you think we will get extra tech like compatible wands to use while playing?
How about teams? Will we be sorted by houses? Professions? Hair colour?

giphy.gif

Dare to dream, and share your wildest Wizards Unite hopes!

Last edited:

Wizdreamer

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Melbourne
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
For sure there will be a need to chase fantastic beast, hope there will be dueling too

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I'm hoping we'll be able to have pet/sidekick fantastic beasts, kind of like in Hogwarts Mystery but more useful.

Like if you have a Bowtruckle you can open locks faster than other players or reach things through narrow passages. Or if we get a Niffler maybe we're more likely to find magical artifacts. Or a Phoenix that lets us heal faster.

What would you like to see?

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
Ohhh I’m really hoping we get magic wands like you guys mentioned over at the blog, I would love to go out, wand in one hand, phone in the other, ready to stop the crazy magic!

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Is it wrong to want a Niffler in real life? I’d quit my job and just take the Niffler for a stroll to fancy places every week, thrn cash out xD what creature would you like to have in real life?

Reactions: Samantuchy

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Is it wrong to want a Niffler in real life? I’d quit my job and just take the Niffler for a stroll to fancy places every week, thrn cash out xD what creature would you like to have in real life?
Ideas like that one would make your House proud! If I could have a FB in real life ai’d probably choose a Niffler, too, though I’m not sure my dogs would agree, one of them keeps licking my screen trying to get to the Niffler every time the new trailer is playing. ??