Wizards Unite draining battery

redsky

Mar 11, 2019
Hi! Guess most of you played pokemon go... will harry potter ar game solve the battery consumption problem??
Everyone around me is always carrying a powerbank!
What do you think?

Reactions: lightwiz
Feb 14, 2019
I'll get one bag with powerbank like this :D
Don't think our smartphone batteries are ready for augmented reality games...

Reactions: Dolbye

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I'm actually more concerned about my data plan. I'm not really into PoGO so I don't have sth to compare it with myself.
Spend most of my time using wifi so I have 2gb of data that I've never, ever managed to use up in a month. But now I'm hoping it will be enough to play Wizards Unite, or I'll have to get a new plan and I like my moneys in my pockets more XD

TheWizardsGuide

WUtuber
Feb 13, 2019
Nashville, TN
www.youtube.com
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
I'm actually more concerned about my data plan. I'm not really into PoGO so I don't have sth to compare it with myself.
Spend most of my time using wifi so I have 2gb of data that I've never, ever managed to use up in a month. But now I'm hoping it will be enough to play Wizards Unite, or I'll have to get a new plan and I like my moneys in my pockets more XD
Yeahhhh 2GB may be cutting it close after seeing what they are offering atm...You may need to expand a bit, if you are planning on playing a TON. Though, I will say, I was surprised that PoGo didn't use MORE data than it actually does.

I have a feeling this game will require more power and more data, when comparing to PoGo.

Reactions: aurora and Breixo

Breixo

Staff member
Feb 9, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
FriendsCode
Will we be able to download Wizards Unite maps in advance? Like in Google Maps :)
That could be something...

Feb 14, 2019
Hi! Guess most of you played pokemon go... will harry potter ar game solve the battery consumption problem??
Everyone around me is always carrying a powerbank!
What do you think?
You know what, our smartphones are not equipped with heavy batteries (specially low end phones). Even normal applications drain too much battery.

Reactions: TheWizardsGuide
Feb 15, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw
I'm going to start buying new batteries now, once the game is out, there'll be no stopping me! (unless my feet hurt, then I'm going back home)