Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Check out our new, complete and understandable guide to Wizards Unite gameplay.
Foundables, locations, professions and much more...

What do you think of what we've seen so far? What gameplay aspect are you most excited about?

Reactions: livoruc
Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
All the info out there has been a little overwhelming, it's nice to find some clear guides that go through the new info without making me feel like Crabbe :D

Reactions: Samantuchy
Feb 28, 2019
All the info out there has been a little overwhelming, it's nice to find some clear guides that go through the new info without making me feel like Crabbe :D
buhahahah You Rock here! :p
I have gone through the guide. This is properly detailed with images. So, I believe you need to have some rest and start reading it then :D

Reactions: Samantuchy

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
giphy.gif

I feel you! It feels like they only gave us a tiny glimpse but there's so much to unpack there! That's exactly why we decided to start off breaking it into smaller pieces. We don't want to choke on gameplay before Wizards Unite is even out XD

Feb 14, 2019
View attachment 151

I feel you! It feels like they only gave us a tiny glimpse but there's so much to unpack there! That's exactly why we decided to start off breaking it into smaller pieces. We don't want to choke on gameplay before Wizards Unite is even out XD
Oh :D. I am loving this animation. This is so funny!
There is a lot of great stuff in the guide, just so over it part by part if you can not take it in a go :D hahahaha.

Mar 11, 2019
I am damn sure that you have not been through the official guides related to technical stuff. Otherwise you would not have said so :D. By they way there is nowhere overwhelming information.

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I am damn sure that you have not been through the official guides related to technical stuff. Otherwise you would not have said so :D. By they way there is nowhere overwhelming information.
I do think most guides that came out last Monday are quite a bit overwhelming, especially when they get into technical stuff. Its a lot of information all at once. The Pottermore ans Wizards Unite pages are easier to follow, but dont really go into detail.
When you look at the articles of those lucky enough to give the game a try there is a lot of information and new terminology all in why place. This is basically why I decided to cover specific parts before doing a more complete guide. Ive been looking forward to Wizards Unite for quite some time, Ive done my fair bit of speculating ans analysing, and most guides that came out on Monday were overwhelming.

Mar 11, 2019
I do think most guides that came out last Monday are quite a bit overwhelming, especially when they get into technical stuff. Its a lot of information all at once. The Pottermore ans Wizards Unite pages are easier to follow, but dont really go into detail.
When you look at the articles of those lucky enough to give the game a try there is a lot of information and new terminology all in why place. This is basically why I decided to cover specific parts before doing a more complete guide. Ive been looking forward to Wizards Unite for quite some time, Ive done my fair bit of speculating ans analysing, and most guides that came out on Monday were overwhelming.
Ok @Samantuchy, if you say so... I agree.
I just shared my thought and what I felt about that. I respect your opinion and your good thoughts. :)

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
Great guide, with everything explained but an entertaining read at the same time! And I enjoy it being broken down into manageable pieces. There are so many details we can go into!
I'm definitely looking forward to the Fortresses the most. I'm going to work on my firepower and blast some of those Death Eaters all the way out to Pigfarts for not letting me into their clique...
giphy.gif