Wizards Unite release date countdown started!

Feb 17, 2019
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Wizards Unite beta came out this wednesday for both Android and iOS in New Zealand. That started the 90day countdown for full game release. We ‘should’ get the game by July oth at the latest. Do you think they’ll announce the release or we’ll just wake up one morning and the app will be in our phones?

arthurien

Apr 20, 2019
Wizards Unite beta came out this wednesday for both Android and iOS in New Zealand. That started the 90day countdown for full game release. We ‘should’ get the game by July oth at the latest. Do you think they’ll announce the release or we’ll just wake up one morning and the app will be in our phones?
No announcement probably...
All of us:

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I think 90 days from Beta falls on 9th of July, so that would be the latest date to comply with iOS terms, but I'm thinking we'll get the game before then.
I totally agree they'll just drop it, seeing what happened with the first beta, simply dropping the game will create much more hype and publicity than announcing. I still think they'll test the game in a few more countries first, increasing the local population. But Wizards Unite is coming soon!
giphy.gif

Feb 14, 2019
How come the game will be in our phone? :eek: You will have to install it. It can't jump into your phone even you have beta installed, correct or not?
I also believe that they will not announce the release.

Feb 28, 2019
Yupiii. Yes, this time we are going to get the game. Finally! ?
Nice maths @Samantuchy, Thank you! (y)
Yes, there are chances and we can get it even earlier.