Jun 26, 2019
Bryan, Ohio
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor, HornedSerpent
I have an android but I can't say I really know how far I've been walking and how much it's counting. I'm opening portkeys at a steady pace so I don't seem to have an issue. I'm constantly looking at my phone or only putting it down when walking across a street walkway.

Reactions: Tiago
Mar 3, 2019
hi! any update on this?
would love some kind of adventure sync, active sync, google fit sync or anything that allows to count km also when the app is not active!!

Reactions: Wizdreamer

Rickemosh

Professor
Jul 9, 2019
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts, Durmstrang
Houses
Slytherin
To clarify, you have to have the game open on your phone for it to track your movement, which is disappointing

However! Pokemon Go didn't have adventure Sync until a couple of years into it's lifetime, which doesn't excuse not implementing it into Wizards Unite from the beginning, but it does make it look very likely that it will be a feature in the future.

For those who are new to these types of games, or those who joined Pokemon Go at a later date, these games get bigger, they get better, they release more content.

PoGo is not the same game it was when it first released, and assuming WU follows the same path, we have a lot to look forward to =)

Reactions: Wizdreamer

Wizdreamer

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Melbourne
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Gryffindor
To clarify, you have to have the game open on your phone for it to track your movement, which is disappointing

However! Pokemon Go didn't have adventure Sync until a couple of years into it's lifetime, which doesn't excuse not implementing it into Wizards Unite from the beginning, but it does make it look very likely that it will be a feature in the future.

For those who are new to these types of games, or those who joined Pokemon Go at a later date, these games get bigger, they get better, they release more content.

PoGo is not the same game it was when it first released, and assuming WU follows the same path, we have a lot to look forward to =)
Sure, but as it's the same company and the technology is already developed, they'll probably add active sync sooner :)
Great explanation @Rickemosh

Feb 14, 2019
Yes, that's correct. I do not see any further issue now and I hope they have well catered this case. :geek: