Wizards unite... When??

Feb 21, 2019
Profession
Magizoologist
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Hufflepuff
Good question. I think the odds of getting into the beta testing are slim, so summer hopefully? If Niantic wakes up before then? Though I think I'm willing to forgive the absurd delay given how awesome everything we've seen so far looks!

RichardSly

Auror
Feb 13, 2019
Profession
Auror
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Slytherin
We should be getting the Wizards Unite beta preety soon, sonif youre lucky enough to be in one of the chosen areas you could grab the apk when its out and give it a try. Otherwise, summers just around the corner.

Reactions: MrsLupin
Feb 14, 2019
We should be getting the Wizards Unite beta preety soon, sonif youre lucky enough to be in one of the chosen areas you could grab the apk when its out and give it a try. Otherwise, summers just around the corner.
I am just waiting for it to be available as soon as possible.
By the way you mentioned about only apk, what about the other platforms of mobile devices?

Samantuchy

Staff member
WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
I am just waiting for it to be available as soon as possible.
By the way you mentioned about only apk, what about the other platforms of mobile devices?
Right now the pre-registration is only open on the Play Store, which means Android only.
The most popular theory behind this is that it won't be available on the App Store until we are closer to release because a game can only be on pre-registration for 90 days max, so if they open pre-reg for iOS they'd have to release the game in June, which is probably too soon.
And even if they were ready by then, they do love their secrets and, the second the app goes up on the App Store, that's when our countdown will start XD
But everything seems to point towards an all platforms release, so I wouldn't worry about pre-reg just yet :D

Uniting Wizards

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Houses
Ravenclaw
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen them say that both Android and iOS will get the game at the same time. It's possible the beta will be limited to one of them, but that's not for certain. They also don't mention any other platforms, so if you're neither on Android nor iOS, I don't know what you should be expecting.

Feb 14, 2019
Right now the pre-registration is only open on the Play Store, which means Android only.
The most popular theory behind this is that it won't be available on the App Store until we are closer to release because a game can only be on pre-registration for 90 days max, so if they open pre-reg for iOS they'd have to release the game in June, which is probably too soon.
And even if they were ready by then, they do love their secrets and, the second the app goes up on the App Store, that's when our countdown will start XD
But everything seems to point towards an all platforms release, so I wouldn't worry about pre-reg just yet :D
shhuuuu.... Thank you @Samantuchy for the explanation. You have provided me great details that I really did not know about. Off-course I have Iphone and I was wondering what if IOS is not in the list :p

Feb 14, 2019
Hello Community members,
Any idea about the simultaneous release? I mean if anyone has idea whether the game will be launched at the same time for Android and IOS platform?

Uniting Wizards

WUtuber
Professor
Feb 13, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Houses
Ravenclaw
Hello Community members,
Any idea about the simultaneous release? I mean if anyone has idea whether the game will be launched at the same time for Android and IOS platform?
I'm still assuming that it will be launched at the same time for both platforms, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't :)