Feb 13, 2019
acciowizardsunite.com
Profession
Professor
School
Hogwarts
Houses
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird
Here at Accio Wizards Unite we are, above all, two geeky fans who love Harry Potter. And we’ve always enjoyed the community that surrounded this magical world from day one. Now, many years later, we decided to take a more active part in the community centred on Wizards Unite.

And as we set off, we met these wonderful creatures Newt definitely should have included in Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them. The WuTubers.

This feature section is dedicated to them. They are all different and unique, and they make amazing content everyone interested in Wizards Unite (and Harry Potter in general) should watch.

wutubers-e1556112863488.png

The Great Go Shiny Hunter!

If you’re a Harry Potter fan and you’ve been playing Hogwarts Mystery

But we wanted to get to know him a little better, and to give you guys the chance to do the same. So we grabbed our best Quick-Quotes Quill and got to work.

Getting to know Go Shiny Hunter

• Tell us a little about yourself

My name is Daniel, I’m 31 and I live in England.

• The name you choose for your YouTube channel and your social media often defines how people see you. So how did you choose Go Shiny Hunter?

Originally I was going to shiny hunt all Pokémon in PoGO thinking they would release them all at once but they didn’t. Luckily, it still fits for a wizarding channel with my Niffler.

• What’s your Hogwarts House? And what do you think it says about you?

Gryffindor, I’d like to think I am brave.

The Harry Potter Community

• How old were you when you discovered Harry Potter?

Ever since the first book.

• What do you like most about the Potterverse?

The complexity of the characters in the wizarding world and the magical creatures!

• What do you think about the Harry Potter fan community? Do you think it’s different from other Fandoms?

It’s welcoming and friendly and it’s huuuuuge.

The Life of a WuTuber

• Being a WuTuber is a lot of work. What made you decide to start your channel? And why Wizards Unite?

I wanted to do something that didn’t require my hands as after being ill I couldn’t do much so it allowed me to do something to enjoy.

• What would you like people to know about your channel? What makes it special?

I like to provide tips tricks and gameplay, but I also like to create content that involves my subscribers.

• What are you looking forward to the most about Wizards Unite?

Capturing a niffler!!!

• What are your plans for the channel once the game is out?

Sooooo much content!

Some fantastic Wizards Unite Videos

It’s a Wizards Unite Competition!

The Redacted Letter from the Wizards Unite trailer, pieced together!

How to find and follow Go Shiny Hunter

Here are a few places where you can find Go Shiny Hunter and his wonderful content. If you’re not following him yet, here is your chance!

So now what?

Now, of course, you go and follow Go Shiny Hunter. On social media, though…we do not condone actual stalking unless it’s us doing it. Check out his videos, which are creative, and fun, and informative and we love them. And keep an eye on his twitter account for some insider information!
Free Email Updates
Get the latest content first.
We respect your privacy.

The post Wonderful Wutubers: Go Shiny Hunter appeared first on Accio Wizards Unite.