This month of November sure is keeping us busy. While we’re scrambling to complete the last of our Brilliant Event tasks, here comes a new event yapping at our heels. The Legends of Hogwarts Event. Let’s go over the details and some tips to make the most of the event and, with a little luck, prestige that Potions Classroom Registry Page a time or two.
What is the Legends of Hogwarts Event all about?
This special event will focus on a specific Registry Page: The Potions Class page in the Legends of Hogwarts Family.
What this means is that, during the six days of the event, we will find an increased amount of these Foundables out and about. This will be a perfect chance for us to collect all the Fragments needed to complete the images.
Unlike other events, there will be no tasks to complete or special rewards. It will simply be an increased-spawn-rate kind of event with a few special perks like Event Portkeys and a faster-brewing Tonic.
There are five Foundables on this Registry Page:
- Young Harry Potter
- Professor Snape
- Sirius Black
- Advanced Potion Making Book
How to return them
Here are the four Map Foundables and the Spells needed to defeat the Confoundable Magic:
- You can return Young Harry by casting Riddikulus on the Boggart that is terrorising him.
- Sirius Black needs to be rescued from a Dementor. You need to use Expecto Patronum on him.
- Professor Snape needs you to cast Bombarda on the bottle he’s trapped in and will look at you disapprovingly if you fail.
- Hedwig must be rescued from a frightening whirlwind by a well placed Meteolojinx Recanto.
The Advanced Potion Making Book is not a map Foundable. Normally, you can only get this book as a reward when completing a Wizarding Challenge using a Legends of Hogwarts Runestone. However, for the duration of the event, we will find special 1km Portkeys that will that will transport us to Snape’s Office and, if you’re lucky, yield this very book as a reward.
When is the Legends of Hogwarts event taking place?
As we mentioned before, November is filled to the brim with special Wizards Unite Events to keep us busy. Since the Brilliant Event Stronger United I had to be delayed due to a few bugs on the game’s update, we’re getting three week-long events back to back to back.
In this case, the Legends of Hogwarts Event kicks off this Tuesday 26 of November at 11 A.M. PST. Which is exactly when Stronger United II ends. The event will then run until Monday, 2 of December at 11 A.M. PST.
Special Event Perks
Here are some of the things we will see during the event:
- More Legends of Hogwarts Foundables from the featured Page on the map.
- Special 1km Portkeys that yield Advanced Potion Making Book.
- Tonic for Trace Detection will increase sightings of the featured Foundables.
- Ingredients for Tonic for Trace Detection will appear more often on the map.
- Master Notes will speed the brewing process by more than the usual 15%, although it’s still unclear by how much.
- Complimentary Gift containing a Silver Key and one Tonic for Trace Detection.
Our tips to make the most of the Legends Of Hogwarts Event
- Make sure you have enough room for 1km Portkeys and focus on them during this week. They should be fairly easy to open and will not only transport you to a new location but also yield a fairly rare Foundable.
- Use Tonic for Trace Detection when possible. It will show you featured Foundables, which will make Prestiging the page an easier task.
- Make room in your ingredients vault and focus on hoarding the ingredients for the Tonic if you can. It will certainly be the most useful potion of the event.
- Unless you are very short on some other potion, try to focus your brewing on the Tonic during the event. It will come in handy.
- Also check that your potions vault isn’t full. You won’t be able to brew potions if you have any left to collect.
- If you have a marked Legends of Hogwarts area nearby focus on playing there. Otherwise stay away from bannered areas or nests.
- If you can, try to focus on returning Foundables from the featured Page this week. Spell Energy is a limited resource and we probably won’t have many chances to grind these specific Foundables in the near future.
- Remember to keep an eye on your Gift vault and make sure you send some useful boxes to your Wizards Unite friends! Spell Energy, Runestones, even potion ingredients will come in especially handy.
- And, as always, have fun! That’s what Wizards Unite is all about!
Looking for Wizards Unite Friend Codes? Want to get your hands on tons of Gift Boxes? Check out our map, add as many players as you like and leave your Friend Code so others can do the same! Just click right here!
And that’s what’s coming this Legends of Hogwarts Event!
Are you as excited as we are about all the November events? Have you been enjoying the month as much as we have? Do you have any tips that we missed? Or maybe want to share your experience with the game and the events? Let us know in the comments!
Are you part of a Local Community? Don’t forget to add it to our Local Community Map so other players in your area can find you!
Want to stay up to date with all Wizards Unite news? Subscribe to the blog and follow us on social media (@AccioWU across the board).
You can also join our discord and our forum so we can talk a little more about WizU. Or share our adventures playing Wizards Unite. Or maybe just talk about the game over some Butterbeer. Just click the button you like most and you’ll find us on the other side!